Are you one of those who is worried about the metallic smile while going through the braces (orthodontic) treatment AND looking to straighten your teeth without the metal braces showing?
If so, then Invisalign is the treatment for you.
Defined as a sophisticated technique that takes a modern approach towards straightening teeth, Invisalign uses a custom-made series of aligner tarts (made of smooth, comfortable and virtually invisible plastic worn over the teeth) created especially for the concerned patient. In addition, there are no metal brackets to attach or any wires to tighten. The Invisalign Braces comprises of strong plastic trays that are fabricated especially for you.
Wearing invisaling aligners will
- Slowly over a period of time, gently shift your teeth into the right place, based on the exact movements is planned for you.
- Achieve a great smile with little interference in your daily life. The best part is that most people won’t even know you’re straightening your teeth.
- Keeps your appearance attractive. On top of it, other people will hardly know or notice that you are wearing a splint, because the splint is transparent and smooth, without any screws or brackets. Further even during the treatment process, you can talk and laugh without any kind of impediment as the transparent material means that the ALIGNER splint is barely visible.
- Ensures that the whole process is pleasantly smooth and comfortable. In addition, the Invisalign splint guarantees you a good, almost familiar feeling to your mouth.
In addition, the high-quality splint:
Is clear, transparent and almost invisible. This means that you can talk and laugh without restrictions or impediment.
- Makes your mouth feel good for its pleasantly smooth, with no screws or wires.
- Can be taken out at any time and put in again quickly and easily. This is helpful during times of eating and washing mouth.
- Can be kept lean, with the help of toothpaste and toothbrush.
- Achieves optimal and accurate results in a short period of time.
Since an Invisalign can be put only in selected cases, it’s important for you to have an appropriate discussion with your orthodontist prior to using invisalign as a treatment option.
FOR WHOM ARE THEY SUITABLE?
- For those whose teeth are not too misaligned and there is no major issue in their bite. With it, it’s possible to get the teeth straightened without anyone seeing that you are wearing “braces”.
- For those who do not have severe proble
NOTE: You need to pop in a new set of aligners approximately every two weeks, until your treatment is complete.